08 October 2006

Call Day : Admission to the Malaysian Bar 05 Oct 06



On thursday, i was finally called to the Malaysian Bar, meaning i am already a lawyer in Malaysia!

These 9 months have been quite a journey, i think i have learnt a lot and proud to say that i am a grown up now~! hehe...

I was excited and nervous the night before, thinking whether the event will go on smoothly.

Went to the Court at 8.30am to check if everything is in order. I was excited the whole day! All the efforts for 9 months haven't gone wasted. I am glad that i did my parents proud!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Family photo
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Thanks mom for all your sacrifices and support. I am nothing without you~
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Thanks Dad for all your love..
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Thanks my dear sis..for always watching me and giving me the best advice you could

Even though we are not as rich as uncle, we have lived our life in our own way. Ups and downs, tears and laughters, i am glad that we are a family!There are still a long way to go, i hope that we will continue to support each other in every possible way and be a loving family forever. Too bad my brother couldn't make it to this event, but he is always with us. He is coming home soon for holiday, i can't wait for the whole family to be together again!

Also, thanks to all the friends who came on that day!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
High School Friends, Thanks for the lovely flowers Henry n SY!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The gang from WP. Thanks for coming dear all...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Future colleague from Shook Lin..haha.. kenneth was my coursemate in Manchester Uni
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Tracy, Congrats to u too!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Babe, always glad to have known you!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Thanks for coming, Lee Shih!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Individual shot

Of course not forgetting those who came but whom i didn't manage to take photo with..Carol, Ying Ying, Nancy.. and those who wished me via sms or msn! Thanks very much, i feel so blessed to have all the wishes from you guys...Too bad my high school girls friends can't make it..

After the event, i went back to WP..to thank everyone in the firm. I received a nice bouquet of flowers from my Master. He gave it to me personally. I can actually see him blushing a lil when he was handling the flowers to me! haha..so sweet of him..


Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Not Forgetting i also got flowers from my high school
friends..Both equally Lovely because there are bears!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Too bad my baby sis couldn't make it..but we took pic anyways at home..He he..

Another stage of my life will begins in November..For now i just wanna relax and enjoy to the fullest!

Once again, Thanks to everyone who has offered me support and advice during my chambering period~!Couldn't done it without you guys in my life, i am indeed blessed!

No comments: