14 October 2006

Wedding Tea Reception at Carcosa Seri Negara



Today i was invited to attend one of my ex colleague's wedding reception at Carcosa Seri Negara. I was excited as this is only the second wedding that i was invited. Visited the website before i go..


"During the Japanese invasion of Malaysia, Carcosa was the official residence of highest representative to the Malay States. "

"Now Carcosa is one of the leading hotels..."

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
slope leading to Carcosa drawing room
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Inside the drawing room
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Gary and me
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cakes & sandwiches
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cozy environment

My master brought his 6months old son Baby Max to the reception...Baby Max is SUPER DUPER adorable! He is not afraid of strangers and smilling the whole time! I want to have a baby like Baby Max too...aw..
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
He is such a sweetheart .His hair is brown colour!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
My baby is frowning... Baby max reminds me of Baby Matthew from Jackie Chan's movie Rob-B-Hood..
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Us with the bride..the one wearing red n white top
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me, Sheau Yiing and JH with the cupcakes!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I thought that the place is really beautiful. It was a nice place to have tea and cakes with families and friends.The traditional english way of spending the afternoon away...

Congratulations to SW and Harmen once again...



No comments: