02 May 2007

Penang is @ll about F.O.O.D

I am back from my Penang trip and i have gained so much weight...all due to those yummylicious food! No regrets though, i just need more trips to yogazone and more efforts to lose that extra pound!!! We also stopped over Penang for its chicken rice and the famous Ipoh Hor Fun! I laughed so much during the trip, it's a good trip for us family to be together! Too bad bro is still in Uk, i am sure with him around it will be even more fun~!Happy times always go by so quickly...now its back to work again tomorrow..

Let me give you a list of must have food in Penang for me:
1. Fried Oyster at Gurney drive and New Lane
2. Sisters Char Kuey Tiaw at Macaleister Road (Don't think they are open on Mondays though)
3. Laksa at the stall opposite the Pasar near Kek Lok Si temple
4. Seafood at Ah Yan's, Bukit Tambun
5. Seafood at Waterworld restaurant, Batu Ferringgi
6. Burger at Tari Cafe


No comments: