16 June 2007

Super tough week

Had a super tough week...
well, thing is boss didn't scold me at all although i have made mistakes along the way..
but why am i still feeling so shitty?
Am i having some sort of crisis within myself?
I think i am the one who stress myself out..
i wanna be able to help my client, i wanna be able to help boss, but sometimes my wishes are not achievable as i have insufficient experience in dealing with certain issues..
I am rushing myself and i am impatient...i wanna fast forward to the stage of my life where i am able to do what i want..
but that is impossible isn't it?
maybe i just need to chill out... I NEED ALCOHOL...just enough amount, not too much to cause hangover the next day !

RELAX , SHERYL! YOU WOULD GET THERE SOMEDAY!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: