09 October 2007

Happy Weekend

Even though i had such a crappy day at work, i wanna blog about my happy weekend.

Met up with my secondary school mates in the Gardens for lunch on Sat. We seldom meet up but when we do, we always have so much things to say and we always have so much fun!!!

We went to try out Ding Tai Feng, the world famous Xiao Long Bao restaurant.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
had to q up for about 20mins



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
open kitchen concept
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
pretty decent menu
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
us the convent girls..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Gan and me

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
wan chin and me

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
famous xiao long bao, actually i think so so only, costs RM11

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
my dumpling noodles, not bad..very healthy haha

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
this is a MUST have for the pork lovers!

After a fulfiling lunch, we went to view Royal Domain and Sri Putramas developed by Mayland Properties.


















I think its really tiring to view property!!! Have to walk so much haha...Royal Domain is actually quite nice, feels as though i am in a tropical resort! Anyway i am not the one buying so its not up to me.

On Sunday we went for high tea at Le Meridien, thanks to my auntie's voucher! Supposed to go with Maddy but she can't make it as she is in Kelantan and the voucher is expiring already!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
love these candles on the way to Le Meridien

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
conservatory at Le Meridien
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
simple sandwiches
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
scones and pastries- taste so-so only

phew.. i think i felt better after recapping my happy weekend..i seriously think blogging is my way of releasing stress....

Ready to face tomorrow again!!! Gambatte!!!










No comments: