26 September 2008

I AM GOING TO WATCH F1!!!!

My boss called me at about 5pm justnow...

Thought he was calling to rush me for the term sheet that I was drafting, I answered the phone with slight fear :p

turned out that he is asking if I am interested to go to the F1 tomorrow!!!!

Of course I said yes!

The tickets are from our lovely client and its ticket for the Paddock Club okay!!!

Actually I am not an F1 fan at all but I still wanna go irregardless!!!

ER I KNOW YOU MUST BE CURSING ME NOW! Stop it ok.. I CAN HEAR WAHAHA

Anyway I will take loads of pictures and post it here lar, so you guys just need to keep visiting to wait for my post lor!

Well, although tomorrow is not the race itself but it will be such an eye-opening event for me!

oh ya and its Aaron my senior's wedding reception at a church tomorrow, looks like my schedule are pretty packed tomorrow!

TIL THEN.. HAVE A GOOD FRIDAY k peeps!

3 comments:

Simon Seow said...

Wah, can watch the first F1 in Singapore live, so nice.

Anonymous said...

F1 is Far One from me...well I guess you have a nice boss. When I was in practice my boss used to gave me free ticket for Ah Mei's concept too.

凯杰 said...

wa... i wish to have such good boss in future