25 December 2008

Ba Kut Teh in Singapore: Sin Ming Road

Had cravings for BKT last weekend in Singapore. What to do?! Did a search on www.ieatishootipost.com and found this Rong Chen Ba Kut Teh near my place. Took a taxi there, off we went! This place seems to be quite a well known place in Singapore just google it and you will know.

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
This is what we ordered.

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
soup is tasty, meat is tender, but their BKT is the clear soup version!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
You Cha Guai- quite thin but not crispy enough for me. Normal only.

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Pork Liver Soup- I just had a taste of it, quite sweet I must say. Clear soup again.

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Pork trotter- This is one of the most ordered item, this is quite good but without the vinegar taste. I wish it has more vinegar taste tho.

You can take bus 130 to Sin Ming Road from Toa Payoh Central.

Sometimes you can't just give in to your cravings. As a result of the sinful BKT, I am back to sickness again...... It's the most horrible time to fall sick, isn't it?!
but then again I would like to have the thick soup BKT when I go back to KL next week! WAHAHA..........Maybe I deserve to be sick........:p


1 comment:

Daryl Teo said...

Yum I was up in Penang on X'mas day for a walkabout. Had the BKT along Gurney drive. It tasted really different from the ones i had in KL or in Klang. Thot it tasted bland but the locals there seem to like it enough. Guess there's really no accounting for taste!!