06 November 2009

FREEDOM!!!

Hooray I am finally done with the exams!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh, I really really relieved and happy now…..what should I say?

I JUST HOPE TO PASS EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been living such a boring life, study , eat , sleep and study!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, I don’t really wanna do it again!

Exam results will be out in the first week of December, FINGERS CROSSED!!!

TIME TO RESUME MY LIFE!!!

I wanna thank everyone that has helped or encouraged me along the way……when I felt down and de-motivated, so glad that you guys are here for me!

Drank 3 glasses of margarita’s justnow…TIME TO CHILL AND REST!!!!!!!

 

WILL UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

So you didn't work for all that time? Just studied and Slept and studied and slept?!!

Welcome back and update your blog~!!!!

L S KEE