31 July 2010

US West Coast Trip 2010- Best Brunch in the World!

This place is a MUST GO in San Francisco because it serves the best breakfast/bunch in the world!

IMG_5215

This is the queue on  a weekday at 11am

 

IMG_5225

As you can see, the seating for the cafe is rather limited, hence the wait! After waiting for 1 hour, we were next!

 

IMG_2741

introducing the checks and strips gang!

IMG_5226 

The staff preparing Monte Cristo, best seller of the cafe!

IMG_5232 

some pastries at the counter

IMG_5228 

another cute menu for the pastries!

 IMG_5236

berries smoothie

IMG_5237

My mixed berries buttermilk pancake! Oh my, I can fly over to SF just to EAT THIS! The pancakes were well toasted, the syrup is not overly sweet, and the berries were super duper fresh! A combination of all these  = best pancakes I’ve ever had!

IMG_5242

Me with my food!

IMG_5239 

Eggs Florentine

IMG_5238

Scramble Eggs with spinach & garlic bread

IMG_5241 

Eggs Benedict

IMG_5240

Eggs benedict with shrimps & avocado

I had a bite of all of the above and all of them tasted GREAT!

IMG_2754

Brother with his Monte Cristo, which were really yummy! No wonder it is the best sellers!

IMG_0607

baby sis with her egg florentine

 IMG_5244

Mommy with her egg benedict

I really regretted for not going there again on the day I left San Francisco! Now I really need to find one place that serves nice brunch in Singapore and in the same price range, any idea guys? Mama’s dishes costs around USD10-13 (excluding tipping), which is very reasonable considering the huge portion!

Address

Mama's
(on Washington Square)
1701 Stockton St. (at Filbert)
San Francisco, CA 94133
(415) 362-6421

Hours

Open daily 8am - 3pm
Closed Mondays

I am going to dream of my pancake later….!

 

Have a nice Sunday guys!

No comments: