04 February 2007

Birthday Birthday Birthday!



Birthday is finally over! And i had such a wonderful birthday again this year!

First i have a pre-birthday celebration with my high school friends because they are not going to be in KL on my birthday itself! I didn't know that they are going to celebrate with me until we sat down in the mamak and Rainy bring out the cake! Aw...so sweet of them...was really happy....









Then on my birthday itself, i had lunch with my lovely colleagues! Thanks to Audrey for organising birthday lunch for me, she is really a STAR in SLB!








I am actually writing this entry in the office because my IE at home kept shutting down by itself! Gosh...wanted to put up this entry long time ago...sob sob..
I will post up second part of my birthday celebration again soon i PROMISE! :p

No comments: