29 February 2008

American Idol Season 7: Round 2

My fav contestant for Round 2: David Archuleta !

He sang "Imagine" and it really touched my heart.





If i have to pick one fav female performance, i think i would go for Brooke White. I don't think she sang the song "You are so vain" really well but its more like she really connected with the song (totally agree with Simon) and it brings out her character plus she seems really comfortable singing that song.




Unfortunately, Ramiele failed to stun the audience, or rather me, this week. I can hardly hear her voice. I believe its really a wrong choice of songs for her cause the background singer and the band cover her beautiful voice. I certainly hope that she will stay on but lets just have to wait for the results show tonight!

No comments: