10 July 2008

Crazy Party at Butter Factory!

Hi all, sorry for the lack of updates lately!!!

I know I still have my cambodia trips to blog about and I have sampled many foods in Singapore already!

I need to get my arse moving!Just that work is getting busy so I shall try my best to update as frequent as possible okay? DON'T ABANDON ME SOB SOB

Anyway, last weekend was my firm's Champion Party at Butter Factory!

Why is it called the Champion's Party? That's because my firm won a few awards from one of the law websites therefore it requires a party of celebration!!!

The interior is so COOL!
免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
On top of the ceiling.

Da place is just like a big playground!!!

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
Love these paintings on the wall!

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
a box that cries?so COOL!

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
Food for everyone!


免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
Saw Hooi and I

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
half body shot

After 10pm, the club was open to the public! Soon enough, the dance floor is packed with people!
免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
I was having fun too! My eyes look weird I know!

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
Some cool picture on their website!

It was a fun night out and I am glad that Singapore banned smoking in the club! I don't smell when I went home the other night, em.. when will Malaysia do that?

Let's See!!!

Enjoy Sunday people!

5 comments:

Simon Seow said...

Well, there's one club in Malaysia that doesn't allow smoking inside. Euphoria by Ministry of Sound.

Daryl Teo said...

Yeah they should really consider banning smoking in clubs. One reason i don't go clubbing unless i can't avoid it. Btw u look good Sheryl.

Sheryl0202 said...

Simon: I haven't been there yet!

Daryl: I know, they should consider to ban smoking in clubs, so unhealthy to inhale second hand smoke. Thanks Daryl, I gained weight already :(

Daryl Teo said...

Haha. Nvm Sheryl then u can go for the rich boss' wife look. LOL!

Anonymous said...

That's not a box that's crying, it's a tofu!!! some cartoon character from Japan...