27 July 2008

Giant Trees aka. Ta Phrom!

Supposed to update this long long time ago...but HERE IT IS!

No words can describe how amazing Ta Phrom is....One have to be there to experience the wonders of the nature!!! And what the wonders of the nature did to Ta Phrom! It is in fact, slowly destroying the structure of the temple! Roots of the trees, ie. the Silk Cotton Tree and Strangle Fig is so gigantic and it has the ability of crashing the stones of the temple!

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!

I have a dilemma when I was visiting Ta Phrom! On one hand, it is quite an amazing experience to see the power of nature but on the other hand, i feel pity that the temple will soon collapsed due to act of nature!

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
how long can this tiny door lasts?

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
the ruins

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
gigantic tree roots on the corridor stones

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
visitors are even prohibited to enter some areas of the temple

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
This one is the largest of all!!!

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
er, this one is huge too?

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
can you see the war between the two trees?

You guys might not be able to guess how big are those tree roots by looking at the pictures. But just exactly how big are the roots actually?
免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
DANG DANG!!! its HUGE!

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
That's me for you! I don't wanna get dark that's why I am dressed like that :p

Again, you have to go there and see it, experience it!I hope my post will strike your interest to go there!

That's all from me on Ta Phrom!


Have a nice Sunday people!!!

No comments: