08 August 2008

Garibaldi the star Italian restaurant

Yesterday was my dear's birthday and I picked GariBaldi to have his birthday dinner.

This restaurant was recommended by my colleague.

If you visit the website, you will see that it is an award winning Italian restaurant. Located at Purvis Street, you can either take a cab there or walk about 10mins from City Hall MRT station.

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!


免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
Interior of the restaurant

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
Simple yet elegant

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
romantic atmosphere

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
free flow of bread for Italian restaurant, as usual. The bread was good!I personally don't really like to dip the bread with olive oil, so I asked for butter. The butter was really nice!Do remember to ask for butter if you dislike olive oil.

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
nice presentation for their bread

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
our starter- Anttpasti Misto priced at $28 per plate

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
From right to left: Parma Ham, Cheese with tomato,minced crab meat, squid and egg plant.The combination is light and very appertizing

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
close up shot of the squid

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
We also ordered two apple sparking wine priced at $25 per glass

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
birthday boy and me

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
me loving the wine Apple Prosecco

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
Main Course 1. Lobster Angel Hair Pasta priced at $38- This is really good, the outburst of thick lobster taste in your mouth and the soft texture of the pasta.. HEAVEN!

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
Main Course 2. Italian roast pork, this wasn't that great. I prefer chinese char siu better! :p

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
birthday boy

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
Complimentary tiramisu from the restaurant for his birthday!

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
This is really super duper good! I haven't tasted such good Tiramisu in ages!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
Us being happy...

I would recommend this place for special occasion only because the price is on the high side as it is a fine dining place. Of course, if you can afford it, why not?

Oh, did I mention the day before I got him this?
免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is the famous Awfully chocolate cake!Em, actually its alright only lah to me :p


Happy Birthday again my dear!

4 comments:

Simon Seow said...

Sorry, I earn RM can't afford the sparkling wine.

calvin said...

Awww, so sweet of you for getting those done for your boy on his birthday. I'm sure he's in cloud nine now :)

Marc said...

Hey I went there for a friend's birthday too. And I must say the food is great, nice ambience, its just a little pricey. But its still value for money because the food is really good.

Sheryl0202 said...

simon: can lah, the food in Malaysia also very expensive these days! IF you can afford those you can afford these.

calvin:I hope so! haha he was happy lah I think

marc: yes Marc!you can't dine there everyday, special events only!