16 February 2009

My Valentine 09

We went to Hog’s Breath Cafe at Holland Village for our V Day dinner as we both wanted to have ribs. I love the dress I wore, its from a local designer in Bangsar, pretty isn't it?

IMG_0390 IMG_0395

Finger Food Platter, and all Natural Prime Ribs

IMG_0397

My Smoked BBQ Spare Ribs

After dinner, it was drinks with the girls and guys in Clark Quay!

and finally presenting my Birthday and Valentine’s Day present!

IMG_0435


Actually I just went to change it to PINK colour!!!

 

DSC03505


SORRY I JUST CAN’T HELP IT to be BIMCO for ONCE!


Hope you guys had a great Valentine’s as well…..!

5 comments:

Daryl Teo said...

Happy belated Valentine's Sheryl! u're looking good!

Rosemount said...

I like your dress! You looked so slim in it!
I can't wear dress like this, coz I have no waist, wahaahaa!

Nice I-Pod :)

maddy said...

Oo babe .... lovely dress!! Mana beli wannnn ?? Pink is OH SO YOU!! I'm just waiting for mine to break so that I can get a new one. he he

Simon Seow said...

iPod nano?

Sheryl0202 said...

Daryl: Thanks very much! Have a good weekend!

Jill: hehe I like my dress too but I don;t think I look very slim in that lah

Maddy: Bought the dress in The Choice, Bangsar. I am loving my Pink Ipod Nano!

Simon: Yeah, it's a Pink Ipod Nano. Have a nice day!