03 March 2009

Hokkaido Trip Here I come!

I have booked my tour during NATAS Fair on Saturday with SA Tours!

We arrived at Singapore Expo at around 11am. Surprisingly, it wasn’t that crowded at all! We only had to queue for about 5mins to get in!

DSC03545

SA Tour- loads of pink!!!

Did some research online and most of the people recommended SA for Hokkaido tours.

Hope we will not be disappointed!

In case you guys are wondering, I have booked my package at about basic price S$2098 + applicable taxes. I also got S50 per room discount by using DBS credit card and a free Samsonite cabin size luggage!

It’s much cheaper to book Hokkaido tour with Singapore tour agent as my mom told me the same tour would costs about RM6000 excluding applicable taxes.

I am so looking forward to this as we did not have any family trip last year!

Meanwhile, I can look at this!

523255669_ba884f5bf9

It would be so romantic, wouldn’t it!?

But then again, I am going with my families hehe….

No comments: