26 March 2009

Saw Hooi’s birthday lunch @ Shin Kushiya

We celebrated Ms. SW’s birthday earlier yesterday at Shin Kushiya, Far East Square!

Today its her birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!!

IMG_0526

The set lunch we ordered:

IMG_0520

My Ladies Set – perfect for ladies! small portion of everything I like…

IMG_0521

Unadon set, the birthday gal  likes it!

IMG_0522

Kushiya Set- Mr. Tan loves it! the best of their charcoal sticks…

IMG_0523

lovely ladies…

IMG_0524 

Us at the other side..

IMG_0525

Birthday gal’s expression when the cake was brought out by the waiter..Priceless!

IMG_0529

Group photo- Malaysia boleh! All malaysians haha….

It has been a stressful week for me!

I hope the matter will be resolved tomorrow…..

Am going to watch JJ Lin’s concert on Saturday! CAN’T WAIT!!!

new2

I’ve watched his concert in Genting before! His voice was amazing….!

 

No comments: