14 September 2009

Yokoso Japan Day 3 Part 1- Lavender Farm!

Continuing with my Japan post..Day 3!

IMG_1531edited

Farm Tomita- This is the whole purpose of our trip to Hokkaido! To see these beautiful flowers, especially the L.A.V.E.N.D.E.R!!!

 

IMG_1535Map of the Farm

2009-07-23 001

IMG_1541

IMG_1545edited Lovely Lavender behind me! More to come….

IMG_1546edited Beautiful aren’t they? Smells great too!

IMG_1553edited

IMG_1565edited

Speechless view….IMG_1567edited Yummy Lavender Ice Cream! Regretted that I only had one!

2009-07-23 001

IMG_1587edited

can’t help to take more pictures!

We walked further up the hill and this is WHAT we saw….

IMG_1590edited

This is the picture for my header too! Love this amazing view….sea of beautiful flowers….

2009-07-23 001

IMG_1607edited

Unforgettable…..

Sorry if you don’t like flowers because we were brought to another lavender farm after this!

Stay Tuned!

 

4 comments:

marccus said...

Omg O.O!! the farm is so pretty!! >.<

was dropping by from nuffy =P

iyouwe.info said...

is hikkado the best place to travel according to ur point of view?

hcvvorld of Travels, Lifestyle and Photography said...

Wow..when month did you go? I went to this place as well..it's soooo beautiful rite? glad that you made it there as well! Omedetou!

Sheryl0202 said...

Marrcus: Thanks for dropping by! the farm was amazing!highlight of our trip!

iyouwe.info: Do you mean in Japan itself? em..I will try to go in Winter again because I heard Hokkaido's winter is very romantic..let u know again!

Travels: Hi I went in Summer, month of July!