08 December 2009

Yokoso Japan Day 5- Last day in Hokkaido!

Today is our final day in Hokkaido and it is also a shopping day!

We went to Tanuki-koji Shopping Arcade  狸小路 to pick up souvenirs and stuff.

P1080095

IMG_1890

I just love these decorations! So Japanese!

IMG_1892

狸猫!also known as leopard cat, which part of it looks like leopard I also don’t know!

IMG_1893

IMG_1894

so colourful and vibrant, this charming street is not to be missed if you are in Sapporo!

IMG_1897

adorable sis doing her thing! The chinese words actually means Hilton, but of course this restaurant does not belong to the Hilton Group la..

IMG_1896

Pachinko, one of the Japanese’s favourite past time. Took some risk in taking this picture ok as the guards were around the shop! You guys must appreciate my effort k?

P1080102

miss my long hair again!

P1080096

Happy mom and happy bro!

After some street shopping, we were brought to the Rera outlet mall near Chitose airport!

P1080110

DSC03979

got this coach bag from the outlet mall, regretted it because it wasn’t so cheap, costs about S$500+, could have gotten it cheaper from US i think.

Anyway, after this post, TOKYO!!!!!! the exciting capital of Japan and also the world’s MOST EXPENSIVE CITY!

 

1 comment:

Jason said...

You have a great site here. I found it on Blogcatalog actually. I have a travel blog myself which I hope to be a top resource for those looking to find travel experiences and even vacation ideas. I would like to exchange links with you to spread some traffic around between us. Please let me know if this is possible.

Jason
ThatVACATIONfeeling.com