02 April 2008

Yay! Write a post and earn RM100! Awesome!

Hooray!!! I won the Malaysian Dreamgirl blogging contest for Week 3!

Prize is RM100 preloaded AmBank NexG Prepaid MasterCard!

It's a consolation prize but who cares! I am happy enough! Free things are always good! Didn't cause me a penny to write a post about MDG :p

Thanks to Nuffnang!!! Muaxxx...


Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Even though I might not be able to win again (or can I?), I will keep writing!!! Until we have our Final Malaysian Dreamgirl!

5 comments:

Simon Seow said...

Congrats. Buy me teh tarik wor. Oops, mamak don't accept Master Card. Ok, buy me TGIF.

Anonymous said...

congrats!

what are you gonna buy with it =)

calvin said...

all i got to say about malaysian dream girl is;

that bitch ought to be voted out.

you know who i meant, don't you?

p/s: just in case you are voting for her, paiseh lar hor. i was just voicing my dissatisfication here xD

Sheryl0202 said...

Simon: Hahaha..TGIF ar..RM100 also not enough leh!

Deathnote: Thanks! I haven't thought about it yet.

Calvin: I know who you are referring to. Nolah, I am not voting for her don't worry :p

aboo said...

Aiksss... I should've ask you to belanja lunch when I saw you earlier today,