15 June 2008

My experience in Singapore!

Hello all! I got my internet connection already!

Using WIFI at home and its real fast because its 3mbps!!!

As promised, photos of my new home at Toa Payoh North! Its pretty comfortable actually and it's 5 mins away from Bradell MRT Station. Although initially i really hesitated about renting this place because it was unfurnished, right now I feel I made the right decision because It is pretty convenient! I just need to get down, walk 5 mins to MRT and after 15mins I am at my office!!!

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
the red couch we got from IKEA

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!


免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
busy at work!

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
bedroom

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
bedroom set we got from Toa Payoh furniture shop. Not as cheap as IKEA but better quality.

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
kitchen furnished with fitted cupboards

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
view from outside the flat, top floor

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
sunset!

Oh ya there is a famous restaurant v close to my house called Hong Sheng!You can check out some review here.

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
their famous dish: Fish in claypot, it tasted good and quite cheap $18 considering the big portion

So if you are happen to be in Toa Payoh, let me know haha we go eat again!

Oh, I went to this place "Cream Bistro" at Orchard Road, at the same building as "that CD Shop". It was my first weekend in Singapore! What better way to experience Singapore than going to Orchard Road?

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
Me! gained a lil weight already I think SOB

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
and, we have been having PORK! This is the pork chop, not too special lar actually..

But I like my sandwich!
免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
salmon focacia sandwich

oh AND we cooked our first meal in singapore! Simple yet satisfying!

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
steamed salmon

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
grilled chicken

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
I never cook at home but this is the result, ok or not? haha..

免費無限存放圖片在slide.com!
and we cooked Bah Kut Teh too!

So far these are all my "First Time" experience in Singapore!

Next up, I need to blog about Cambodia !!!

6 comments:

Simon Seow said...

So envy, Singapore can get up to 8MB/sec. Bring me to the good food next time i come down.

joshuaongys said...

wahh.. ur house like so nice... ><

Falcon said...

Nice to hear you are settling down well there..

Sheryl0202 said...

Simon: Yes! I am in the process of exploring the food here!

Joshua: Haha okay only lar.. I try to decorate somemore when I get my first month salary!

falcon: Thanks Falcon! :) So far so good here!

Katetricia said...

not bad.. the cooking and decoration is very impressive !!

Keep up the good work!

*envy with the fast speed broadband!*

Sheryl0202 said...

katetricia: Thanks! Actually I have more ideas to decorate but need to wait for my 1st month salary first! haha..