12 May 2009

Gardens Cafe in One Utama

Been wanting to go to this place for the longest time after seeing the other bloggers' review on this place. As I was back for the labour day long weekend, I have requested for Maddy to go there with me.

Photobucket
entrance of the place

Photobucket
loads of flowers display near the entrance, it really lighten up my mood already!

Photobucket
beautiful white roses near our table

Photobucket
I ordered water melon juice. It's very refreshing! Doesn't seem that they have added too much sugar, its just nice for my taste.

Photobucket
Maddy's orange juice and we also ordered a plate of caeser salad to share.

Photobucket
Maddy and I..I love the ambience there...very relaxing...feels like picnic time!

Photobucket
Maddy and I camwhoring again before leaving...

Photobucket
me again!

I think this is a good place to catch up with friends. Not sure about other food as the salad we ordered was so-so only. If you are tired from shopping at One Utama, I suggest you to pop by Garden Cafe for some "Fresh" air!!!:)

No comments: