19 April 2010

Ho Chi Minh City- Accommodation

Hi all, a short update about where I stayed in Ho Chi Minh for my easter break! Before I went to Ho Chi Minh, I was trying to find out any information about hotel that people stayed before but I couldn’t find any useful ones, that’s why I thought I should share this info with you guys!

I stayed at Liberty 4 Hotel, booked it through booking.com. One night is about SGD$80. The Hotel is located at 265 Pham Ngu Lao Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam . Pham Ngu Lao area is known for many of its back packer hotels. The Hotel is about 15mins walk from the famous Ben Tanh Market.

IMG_4468

reception

IMG_4469

lobby area

IMG_4470

There are three computers for guests’ usage

IMG_4148

Upon check in we were upgraded to their suite. Inside the suite there are one queen size bed and one single bed. Its huge! too big for me actually

IMG_4149

clean, simple toilet with a bath tub

Everyday we came back to see our room clean and tidy. The hotel staffs are very friendly and helpful!

Highly recommended!

The Liberty Group also has a few other hotels, the latest one being Liberty Central, do check it out on the website provided above!

 

No comments: